Sunday, July 27, 2008



WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD




I just watched "City of Angels" a second time and I am still amazed and enchanted by it... The captivating story, music and romance... Why am I not surprised why it remains one of the most romantic movies ever made of all time? Somemore the main actor and actress are two of my favorite movie stars. Not only their good looks, but I also admire them for their acting skills. Simply mesmerizing...



The part that touched me the most is when Maggie died, Seth, who actually chose to become human to be with her said this when asked if he regretted leaving behind the life of an angel:


Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.


If I am asked the same question of my baby, I would answer the same thing as well, if I am on my dying bed. I never regretted any single bit of being with her, knowing her, loving her and choosing to fall in love with her.


One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home